AZ Truck Drivers – Montreal
AZ Individual Driver, United States
Based in: Vaudreuil | Salary: 22.40 to 24.40
- Years of experience related to the job: 1-year minimum;
- Abstract issued by the SAAQ and dated less than 1 month ago, showing a maximum of 5 demerit points;
- Working knowledge of French and/or English.
Our client, a stable and well-established company in the transportation field, is looking for class 1 drivers:
You will drive a semi-trailer truck and make deliveries, mainly on the East Coast of the United States. You leave from Vaudreuil and return to Vaudreuil, where you are based. The trips are from Sunday to Thursday/Friday or Thursday to Sunday/Monday. You must inspect the truck and the condition of the equipment before, during and after your trip.
Any other related duties.
- Hourly rate at all times. Hourly driving rate according to experience from $22.40 to $24.40 + service rate of $19 / Hr
- Salary is paid weekly by direct deposit,
- Full private health insurance plan, including life insurance, dental insurance and long-term disability insurance, in effect from the first day of work.
Other benefits and additional information.
- A return home each week for a good quality of family life
- No manual labor
- Compensated (paid) orientation and mentor assistance for all new drivers
- Trucks are assigned
- The fleet of trucks is renewed every 4 years
- Terminal open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Fitness center available
In this document, the use of the masculine gender is intended only to lighten the text.
10500 Cote de Liesse Suite 101
Lachine, Qc H8T 1A4