C1 Drivers – Montreal
C1 Drivers - Local
Drivers - Permanent / Salaried / Individual Employment
Based in : Vaudreui / Varennes / Quebec / Trois Rivieres | Salary : 20$ - 22.15
Education required: D.E.P in Road Transport an asset
- Years of experience related to the job: 1-year minimum or 6 months + DEP
- Abstract issued by the SAAQ and dated less than 1 month ago, showing a maximum of 5 demerit points
- Working knowledge of French and/or English
Our client, a stable and well-established company in the transportation field, is looking for class 1 drivers:
You will drive a semi-trailer truck and make local and regional deliveries. You leave every day between 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Saturday from Varennes or Vaudreuil. You must inspect the truck and the condition of the equipment, including the refrigerated compartments, before, during, and after your trip.
All other related tasks.
- Hourly driving rate according to experience from $20.00 to $22.15;
- Salary paid weekly by direct deposit;
- Comprehensive private health insurance plan, including dental, vision, and life insurance, effective after 3 months.
Other benefits and additional information
- A return home every day for a good quality of family life;
- Flexibility with schedules, carrier attentive to special needs;
- No handling work;
- Compensated (paid) orientation;
- Trucks are assigned;
- The fleet of trucks is renewed every 4 years.
In this document, the use of the masculine gender has no other purpose than to lighten the text.