Drivers C1 Costco
28/02/2018 - Chauffeurs / Chauffeuses C1 Costco
Drivers - Emploi Permanent / Salarié / Solo
Situated at:Boucherville / Vaudreuil / Québec | Wages :$ 17.90/h | As from:03.07.2018
Training requested : D.E.P en Transport Routier est un atout
Desired level : Secondary
Experience : 1 year experience or 6 month + DEP
Languages : French and/or English
Our client, a big, stable and well-established company in the transportation industry, is looking for A-Z drivers:
- Make local and regional deliveries primarily for Costco: Tuesday to Saturday, evening 3pm-2am, or part time on weekends;
- Inspect truck systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turn signals, brakes and refrigerated compartments before, during and after the trip;
Any other related tasks.
- Education level: High school;
- Years of experience related to the job offer: 1 year of experience or 6 months + DEP;
- Abstract SAAQ with less than 5 demerit points - less than one (1) month old.
Benefits / perks:
- Flexible with schedules and listening to special needs;
- Paid orientation;
- Waiting time paid after 1h;
- Direct deposit every week;
- Salary increase each year;
- Benefits, full insurance after 3 months: medical, dental, vision care, life insurance;
- Opportunity to work with big clients;
- Career opportunity;
- Salary: 17.90$/h;
- Based in Boucherville.
In this document, the use of the masculine has no other purpose than to lighten the text.